Mar 10, 2015
WARNING: Instances of very strong language may offend some listeners.
Episode 104: At the Movies
* Chris is drinking
Boddington's Pub Ale.
* Rob is drinking Starbucks Caramel Macchiato.
* Todd is drinking home-brewed coffee.
* Fraser is drinking a Innis & Gunn Rare Oak Pale Ale
* Let's not forget that Innis & Gunn Rum Cask is the unofficial official beer of the Accidental Survivors, and it's beauty and legacy remain unsurpassed.
Things of Which We Speak
You can find Todd's article, that sparked off the discussion, here.
That article references both Killer Elite and John Wick.
We talk a heck of a lot about the Western genre.
The movies that brought about good games Ghostbusters, the Matrix, and Yojimbo.
* If you want to contact us, you can email us individually at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com.
* You can find us on Twitter as AccidentalFrase, Accidental_Rob, and AccSurvPodcast.
* If you're part of Google +, you can check out our page.