WARNING: Instances of very strong language may offend some listeners.
Episode 108: D&D (Directors & Dollars)
* Chris is drinking Smithwicks Irish Ale.
* Todd is drinking Big Rig District Red.
* Then we lose Chris in the middle of a discussion of Kitchener-Waterloo craft brew scene, including Brick Brewing Co. and Gold Crown Brewery, linked to the Huether Hotel complex which was a regular haunt of Fraser's in his university days. He saw his first John Woo movie, the Killer, at the Princess Cinema.
* Fraser is drinking Central City Brewers' Red Racer India Session Ale
* Let's not forget that Innis & Gunn Rum Cask is the unofficial official beer of the Accidental Survivors, and it's beauty and legacy remain unsurpassed.
Things of Which We Speak
* So, there might be a new Dungeons & Dragons movie according to Variety and the Hollywood Reporter.
* You can find out more about Dungeons & Dragons (the movie) at Wikipedia and IMDB.
* You can find out more about Dungeons & Dragons: Wrath of the Dragon God at Wikipedia and IMDB.
* You can find out more about the Lord of the Rings films at Wikipedia and IMDB.
* If you want to contact us, you can email us individually at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org.
* You can find us on Twitter as AccidentalFrase, Accidental_Rob, and AccSurvPodcast.
* If you're part of Google +, you can check out our page.
Direct download: ASP108.mp3
-- posted at: 12:00pm EDT