WARNING: Instances of very strong language may offend some listeners.
Episode 77: D&D Riffin'
* Fraser is drinking Post Road Pumpkin Ale from the Brooklyn Brewery.
* Chris is drinking Waterloo Dark.
* Kirin is drinking The He'Brew the Chosen Beer.
* This does not mean that we have forsaken the official beer of the Accidental Survivors: Innis & Gunn Rum Cask, which remains unsurpassed for pure awesome.
Things of Which We Speak
Fraser and Chris played D&D Next
Lots of talk about various games, especially Fiasco
Robin D. Laws' Kickstarter for Hillfolk: A Game of Iron Age Drama
And here's the drama on RPG.Net
The Collateral episodes for Roman military games covered the late Republic in the Power of Rome, the Civil Wars period in Hail Caesar!, and the early Principate in First Citizen
Go see Seven Samurai
The Seven Samurai homage in the Marvel Star Wars comic started in Eight for Aduba-3 continues in Showdown on a wasteland World and ends in the very non-Seven Samurai Behemoth from the World Below. And whatever you do, don't piss off the green rabbit.
After the Outro
* If you want to contact us, you can email us individually at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com.
* You can hop on over to our message forums at www.accidentalsurvivors.com.
* You can find us on Twitter as AccidentalFrase, Accidental_Rob, and AccSurvPodcast. You can find Kirin at koboldstyle.
* If you're part of Google +, you can check out our page.