Feb 1, 2011
Instances of very strong language may offend some
Episode 57: Villains You Love and Hate
Things of Which We Speak
* Old School Hack
* Viking Campaign Actual Play (which will have OSH AP soon)
* Jennisodes. Unfortunately the Golden Panda contest has ended.
* Mutants & Masterminds
* A Song of Ice & Fire RPG (has been out for awhile . . . silly Chris) and TV series
* the Cape
Those Sympathetic Villains
* That hostage-taker might be facing the officers from Flashpoint.
* Like that darn Sandman in Spider-man 3.
* Snatch has no sympathetic villains
* But Blade Runner and 2001: A Space Oddysey both do.
* Yes, he did change his name to Charles Bronson.
* Asymmetric whatsit?
* I meant Denzel Washington rather than Samuel L. Jackson.
* Sympathetic and awesome? Doctor Doom, in our books.
* Destro? Maybe in the movie?
And in final thoughts
* Going to Gen Con, baby!
* Who’s got Star Wars?
* If you want to contact us, you can email us individually at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com.
* If you're signed up on Facebook you can join the Accidental Survivors Podcast group and leave comments for us there, though we likely won't see them!
* You can hop on over to our message forums at www.accidentalsurvivors.com.
* You can find us on Twitter as AccidentalFrase, Accidental_Rob, and AccSurvPodcast