Jun 8, 2011
WARNING: Instances of very strong language may offend some listeners.
Episode 62: Hackin It Old School
Things of Which We Speak
* You need to try out The Innes & Gunn Rum Cask.
* Go read my story "A Pound of Dead Flesh" in Black Gate #15.
* the Just By Chance GamesFacebook group
* Rob's Pathfinder One-shots thread on the forum.
* Stan Lee's new Soldier Zero comic.
* And the Gutters' take on Stan Lee's creativity.
* We once again salivate over Fiasco from Bully Pulpit Games.
* For your urban adventuring needs, try Vornheim for something very different.
* Check out redoing the Fiend Folio by Zak S. from Playing DND with Pornstars.
* Go buy Howard Andrew Jones' novel Desert of Souls now. Right. Now.
* Give a listen to CBC Radio 2, especially weekday's Drive at 3:30 PM local (that'd be 4:00 PM in Newfoundland).
Hackin' It Old School
* In which we discuss the excellent and concise Old School Hack RPG. * You can find Old School Hack right here
* Talk all about it at the the Old School Hack forums
* And Corey Reid's Old School DINO-PIRATES for his awesome DINO-PIRATES OF NINJA ISLAND.
* If you want to contact us, you can email us individually at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com.
* If you're signed up on Facebook you can join the Accidental Survivors Podcast group and leave comments for us there, though we likely won't see them!
* You can hop on over to our message forums at www.accidentalsurvivors.com.
* You can find us on Twitter as AccidentalFrase, Accidental_Rob, and AccSurvPodcast. You can find Kirin on Twitter as koboldstyle.