WARNING: Instances of very strong language may offend some listeners.
Episode 64: Howard Andrew Jones
* Did he say coke?
* John's drinking Rolling Rock
* Fraser's imbibing Amsterdam
* Chris was getting all fancy and going all Innis & Gunn Rum Cask
An Interview with Howard Andrew Jones
* Howard Andrew Jones
* Ray Bradbury
* Joseph A. McCullough
* Gauntlet, the Magazine of Heroic Fantasy is no more and has no web presence.
* The Conan comic from Dark Horse
* And Solomon Kane also from Dark Horse
* The Savage Tales of Solomon Kane
* The Coming of Conan the Cimmerian
* Harold Lamb . . . not Howard
* Hannibal: One Man Against Rome by Harold Lamb
* Swords Against Death
* Black Gate
* That crazy Canadian Roland and his crazy e-zine
* Desert of Souls
* Sages & Swords
* Paradox: The Magazine of Historical and Speculative Fiction
* E. E. Knight
* Plague of Shadows
* The Waters of Eternity
Other Things of Which We Speak
* Dark Souls
* Bloodborn by Nathan Long
* Dan Abnett
* Lion of Cairo by Scott Oden
* Let The Right One In
* Operation Nearscape
* How Did This Get Made podcast
* Punisher: War Zone and my review
* If you want to contact us, you can email us individually at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org.
* If you're signed up on Facebook you can join the Accidental Survivors Podcast group and leave comments for us there, though we likely won't see them!
* You can hop on over to our message forums at www.accidentalsurvivors.com.
* You can find us on Twitter as AccidentalFrase, Accidental_Rob, and AccSurvPodcast. You can also find Howard at HowardAndrewJon