May 8, 2012
WARNING: Instances of very strong language may offend some listeners.
Brought to you by Gamerati. You are the Gamerati.
Episode 74: Kickstartin' the Combiners
* Kirin is drinking Newcastle Brown Ale, and
apparently, it's the only one.
* Wayne is drinking Saugatuck Brewing Company Neapolitan Milk Stout
* John and Rob have both proved their worth by drinking the unofficial official beer of the Accidental Survivors: Innis & Gunn Rum Cask.
* Chris is drinking Oolong Tea
Things of Which We Speak
Mecha Combiners Kickstarter
Bollywood Mecha? Reading is believing. Mekayana.
If you have some spare money after supporing Mecha Combiners, consider Stuart Robertson's Weird West Miniatures campaign at Indiegogo.
RPG gossip time! Monte Cook leaves D&D5.
D&D5 or 13th Age, what's got your heart all aflutter?
* If you want to contact us, you can email us individually at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com.
* You can hop on over to our message forums at www.accidentalsurvivors.com.
* You can find us on Twitter as AccidentalFrase, Accidental_Rob, and AccSurvPodcast. You can find Kirin as koboldstyle.
* If you're part of Google +, you can check out our page.