WARNING: Instances of very strong language may offend some listeners.
Episode 79: On Heroine
* Josh is drinking Blue Moon Caramel Apple Spiced Ale.
* Rob is drinking Black Creek Pale Ale.
* Fraser is drinking Mill St. Organic Lager.
* Chris is drinking Waterloo Dark.
* This does not mean that we have forsaken the official beer of the Accidental Survivors: Innis & Gunn Rum Cask, which remains unsurpassed for pure awesome.
Things of Which We Speak
Achtung! Cthulhu: Heroes of the Sea now available for Call of Cthulu and Savage Worlds
And here's where you can find Tweet RPG on the web and on Twitter
Apocalypse World was indeed written by D. Vincent Baker
* If you want to contact us, you can email us individually at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com.
* You can hop on over to our message forums at www.accidentalsurvivors.com.
* You can find us on Twitter as AccidentalFrase, Accidental_Rob, koboldstyle, and AccSurvPodcast.
* If you're part of Google +, you can check out our page.
Direct download: ASP079.mp3
-- posted at: 12:00am EDT