Dec 24, 2012
WARNING: Instances of very strong language may offend some listeners.
Episode 82: Dino Reform Pirates of Ninja Girls Island
* Corey is drinking Malaria
* Fraser is drinking Mezzacorona Pinot Grigio.
* Chris is drinking cola and Forty Creek Whiskey.
* This does not mean that we have forsaken the official beer of the Accidental Survivors: Innis & Gunn Rum Cask, which remains unsurpassed for pure awesome.
Things of Which We Speak
John Carter (they apparently didn't think the Mars part was important).
Corey's next rap album will be Bitches Are Hilarious.
* If you want to contact us, you can email us individually at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com.
* You can hop on over to our message forums at www.accidentalsurvivors.com.
* You can find us on Twitter as AccidentalFrase, Accidental_Rob, koboldstyle, and AccSurvPodcast. You can find Corey at barsoomcore.
* If you're part of Google +, you can check out our page.