WARNING: Instances of very strong language may offend some listeners.
Episode 82: Dino Reform Pirates of Ninja Girls Island
* Corey is drinking Malaria prophylactic.
* Fraser is drinking Mezzacorona Pinot Grigio.
* Chris is drinking cola and Forty Creek Whiskey.
* This does not mean that we have forsaken the official beer of the Accidental Survivors: Innis & Gunn Rum Cask, which remains unsurpassed for pure awesome.
Things of Which We Speak
John Carter (they apparently didn't think the Mars part was important).
X-Men Origins: Wolverine.
Avatar: the Legend of Korra.
Reform School Ninja Girls.
Toplesss Teenage Japanese Martial Arts Nuns from Not the Direct Method.
Corey's next rap album will be Bitches Are Hilarious.
Dino-Pirates of Ninja Island.
Define Some Genres.
Marvel Heroic Roleplaying.
King of Tokyo.
* If you want to contact us, you can email us individually at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com.
* You can hop on over to our message forums at www.accidentalsurvivors.com.
* You can find us on Twitter as AccidentalFrase, Accidental_Rob, koboldstyle, and AccSurvPodcast. You can find Corey at barsoomcore.
* If you're part of Google +, you can check out our page.
Direct download: ASP82.mp3
-- posted at: 10:33am EDT