Feb 15, 2013
WARNING: Instances of very strong language may offend some listeners.
Episode 84: Not An Interview With Howard Andrew Jones
* Fraser is drinking a Double Chocolate
* Chris is sucking down the mouth cocktail again!
* Rob is drinking Innis & Gunn Canada Day 2012
* This is a reminder that we love the official beer of the Accidental Survivors: Innis & Gunn Rum Cask, which remains unsurpassed for pure awesome.
Things of Which We Speak
Game Summit 2013 in Gatineau (read Fraser's post-action post at swordsedgepublishing.ca)
Dino-Pirates of Ninja Island
Fraser learns that throwing rocks is not a good way to sell product
Centurion to hit Kickstarter at the beginning of March!
Latest incarnation of D&D Next
Gryphcon coming up, University of Guelph
More talk about Edge of the Empire, and how we screwed up weapon damage
Han Solo and Boba Fett stand-alone movies
Star Trek movies, like The Motion Picture, Wrath of Khan, the 2009 reboot and Into Darkness
The Following, a cool tv series
Why did the new Conan movie fail?
* If you want to contact us, you can email us individually at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org.
* You can hop on over to our message forums at www.accidentalsurvivors.com.
* You can find us on Twitter as AccidentalFrase, Accidental_Rob, koboldstyle, and AccSurvPodcast.
* If you're part of Google +, you can check out our page.