Wed, 13 January 2010
WARNING: Instances of very strong language may offend some listeners.
The Accidental Survivors
Episode 49; A Little Chat with Jay Little from Fantasy Flight Games.
News & Views
1. Super-strong chimps will take over the world. Chris talks about a super-strength gene. We welcome our new Monkey Overlords.
2. Fraser whores himself out once more, talking about the free adventure and supplements at Sword's Edge Publishing - The Lorestaves.
3. Jay discusses not watching "Wolfhound", but instead watching "Ink" via Netflix streaming on his XBox 360.
4. Rob talks about the goings-on at CottageCon and hopes for a lesser-cursed gathering NEXT year.
5. More whoring - Fraser talks about being featured and interviewed in the Winter 2009 OnSpec magazine.
The Feature: A Chat with FFG Senior RPG Developer Jay Little
Chris, Fraser and Rob talk with Jay Little about the 3rd edition of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay, touching some of the nitty and gritty details, the controversy regarding this new system, and all sorts of other crazy stuff that you're not going to hear anywhere else!
You can check out Fantasy Flight and WFRP 3.0 here.
If you want to contact us, you can email us at email@example.com
You can hop on over to our message forums at www.accidentalsurvivors.com.