WARNING: Instances of very strong language may offend some listeners.
Episode 59: GM Honesty and Player Trust
Things of Which We Speak
* Stonehammer Pilsner, recommended by Craig
* Untap'd if you've got that peeping beer tom thing going on.
* If these SEP sales numbers do not depress you, you have no heart. Let's get some pity sales going.
* Fantasy Grounds
* Inferno online RPG community (in beta)
* d20 Provirtual game table
* Pathfinder which Rob is now playing
* Fiasco which Rob would like to play
* Buy cool stuff at IPR listen about it on the Jennisodes
* Video gaming with Bulletstorm
* And MMOing with DDO
* As much as Rob loves Warhammer FRPG, he's ready for something different
* Fraser is still loving the Old School Hack
* Expect to see the Accidental Survivors in Indianapolis for Gen Con 2011.
* You can hear Fraser on the Jennisodes.
GM Honesty and Player Trust
* In which we discuss ideas inspired by comments from Stuart Robertson on Twitter and on his game blog.
* If you want to contact us, you can email us individually at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org.
* If you're signed up on Facebook you can join the Accidental Survivors Podcast group and leave comments for us there, though we likely won't see them!
* You can hop on over to our message forums at www.accidentalsurvivors.com.
* You can find us on Twitter as AccidentalFrase, Accidental_Rob, and AccSurvPodcast You can find Craig at TheCarg.
* Places in Kitchener-Waterloo to take--and not take--your kids