Tue, 6 March 2012
WARNING: Instances of very strong language may offend some listeners.
* Chris is drinking Waterloo Dark
* Rob is drinking Innis & Gunn Rum Finish (aka Rum Cask)
* Angus is drinking orange squash
* Angus's past experiences with GenCon, and the importance of being there.
* Dark Winter (1992 cyberpunk RPG)
* Chris's loud typing makes a special guest appearance
* The lowdown on what's what with Chronicle City - game design, game publishing, third party partnerships and distribution
* The State of the Industry
* A sneak peak at what games Chronicle City are planning for 2012
* A talk about an upcoming Project Victoria
* Angus is watching the BBC series "The Fades"
* Fraser shouts out "Skullkickers"
* Rob shouts out "Lovecraft is Missing"
* Angus can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @ChronicleCity
* Search for Chronicle City on Facebook, as their website isn't quite ready yet.
* If you want to contact us, you can email us individually at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com.
* You can hop on over to our message forums at www.accidentalsurvivors.com.
* You can find us on Twitter as AccidentalFrase, Accidental_Rob, and AccSurvPodcast.
* If you're part of Google +, you can check out our page.
Direct download: 72_Episode_72_-_Interview_with_Angus_Abranson_of_Chronicle_City.mp3
Category:podcasts -- posted at: 11:04am EDT